Custom components not able to be looper consumers when in RAW element through shortcode

Hi!

Working on a custom element. It’s a looper consumer and works.

In my other page where I’m using it, I first have a div that’s a looper provider. Inside the div I have a raw element (I need another shortcake for conditions with PaidMembership Pro) where I’m fetching the custom element through the shortcode.

It looks well and works in Cornerstone, but in the browser, it doesn’t consume the provider anymore.

Sincerely

Christoffer

Hello Christoffer,

Thanks for writing in! Both the Looper Provider and Consumer should be in your Component. We would like to check your element setup. Please provide with us your WP details so we can check. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Alright, new major issue:

When I was working around to fix a test page for you guys, somehow my component page got a major cororuption and crashed. Everything on that page is gone. I did not delete it, it’s just gone by itself.

Is there any way to fix that. My backup is from Jan 15th, so that sucks really bad right now.

Like, if it has to go the hard way, is there any way to find ONLY THE COMPONENT PAGE in the database?

I have done too many other changes to other pages and settings that I don’t want to go back to Jan 15th.

I also have this below in the component page, where it says
“Error for webpage owners. Invalid domain for web page key”

Hey @Christoffer_Ahlback,

You could try to download the backup and create a staging area. Once the staging area is up, you can restore your backup from Jan 15 and then replicate the settings.

On the other hand, it seems that the below error is like a Recaptcha. You will to revalidate the site key: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/

Hope that helps.

Hi @marc_a!

Yeah, that has been my idea as well, since I wrote last. Working on setting up a Wordpress docker container for that, tricky stuff, haha.

And I also realised it’s a recaptcha thing , but I think it’s due to the crash on that specific components page.

Hey @Christoffer_Ahlback,

That’s good news. You can share with us the WP Access so we can check it as well.

Thanks.

Hi again!

Now it’s up and running again. Adding /editing info to the security note.

Alright, I solved it with looper and consumer in the same component. But I needed to create two separate components for this. Feature request is the ability to have a looper provider outside of the component in another component. But I totally understand if my need is all too uncommon. :upside_down_face:

Hey Christoffer,

Good to know that the issue is now resolved.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.