Custom code for header option

Hi team, can I change just one option on my header to a button look?

I’ve attached a screenshot of:

  1. sample (red and white button on header)
  2. the option I want to change on my header
  3. sample of exactly the button I’m looking for (orange background, white text)

I need an orange button (rgb(255, 150, 0) and the text colour white.

Is this possible please?

Thanks
Ramona

Hello Ramona,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to make necessary changes in menu item:

li#menu-item-1917 {background-color: #ee5b5e; padding: 17px; margin-top: 20px;}

li#menu-item-1917 a {padding-top: 3px; color: #fff;}

In case you want rounded edges, then kindly replace above code with the following:

li#menu-item-1917 {background-color: #ee5b5e; padding: 17px; margin-top: 20px; border-radius: 6px;}

li#menu-item-1917 a {padding-top: 3px; color: #fff;}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.