Custom Blog Post Format

Hello There,

its been a while since my first X-Theme webpage design. I’m doing my second page now and would like to have a custom blog format.

I’m using the “Integrity” design in dark mode. Now I would like to have a transparent blog post background - not the black background that comes with the theme (see picture)

I’d like to get rid of the thumbnail picture on top of each blog post. How can I achieve so? (Deleting the thumbnail picture is no option for me since I use the “The Grid” addon.

And I’d like to remove the thin black line at the bottom of the header

see picture

Can you please paste me an custom css code?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.blog .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}
.blog .entry-wrap {
    background-color: transparent;
}
.x-navbar {
    border: none;
    box-shadow: none;
}

Hope it helps :

Hello Thai,

thanks for your reply. This code removed the thin line underneath the header.

Unfortunately it did not remove the blog post picture and black background.

What should I try next?

Thanks in advance

Hello I solved the problem by myself.

The code is

.x-navbar {
    border: none;
    box-shadow: none;
}

.entry-wrap{
background-color:transparent;
box-shadow:none;
-moz-box-shadow:none;
-webkit-box-shadow:none;
}

.single-post .entry-featured {
     display:none;
}

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.