Custom Blog created > Category is not showing correctly

Hi there, I have created a Blog page that shows my blog posts I have created in Worpress.
https://holyrecipe.com/blog/

There are 2 categories the blog post can belong to - 1) recipes 2) nutrition. Both of the categories has an icon assigned to it.

Please see screenshot

Unfortunately the preview of the blog posts only shows one Icon (always the same one), but the correct category.

I wanted to ask you if it is possible and how the category icons can be displayed in front of the category names?

Thank you!
Aline

Hi Aline,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found that the Categories are showing but that are not linked to the specific categories. If that is the problem, you need to remove the Post link from the parent element and add the Permalink to the individual element separately.
And need to add the Term link to the Category to get the link into it. If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi @tristup, I actually am not sure how it was set up because we had someone help us with it but it turned out just afterwards that this is not working and linked in the wrong way (yes it is just an icon but not linked to the categories icon I have found). Would you mind having a look at it?

Thank you, Aline

Hi Aline,

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can take a look? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.