I have been working on a new site on a staging domain and set up the custom 404 page that comes bundled with X/Pro.
I’ve assigned the header and footer to the page in the header and footer builder, and it works fine if I go to example.com/404error (with ‘404error’ being the name given to the page).
However, if I change the URL to something I know doesn’t exist like example.com/colliewobble the correct 404 error page content is delivered but minus the header and footer - it has the default header and footer of the theme instead - which is incomplete as I have used the header and footer builder to create them and not used those that are bundled with the themes.
Software: Pro
Version: 1.1.1
Site is hidden for dev purposes so I can’t share URL, screen shots attached to illustrate what is happening.
Others on the facebook group have confirmed this is happening for them also.
Is this a known bug and has it been fixed in the latest version? I don’t want to upgrade to latest version unless absolutely necessary right now.


Thanks.