I am currently using PRO and Custom 404. Is it possible to change the template for the 404 page? Basically I want a “no container | no header, footer” when the 404 is “activated”
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Yes you can. Simply edit the page for your custom 404 and change the page template from there.
Go to Pages > and select which page is your custom 404 page and edit it.
Hope this helps.
I have tried this and it doesn’t seem to be working. For instance http://nashvillesafety.com.staging.yourhost.co/404 works great. http://nashvillesafety.com.staging.yourhost.co/abcde includes the header on the 404.
Hello There,
Thank your for providing that information. I have investigated this issue thoroughly and I can confirm that this is a bug between the custom header of Pro and the Custom 404 plugin. I will be forwarding this thread to our developers so that they can investigate and find a resolution. Once they’ll fix it, it will be updated and shall be integrated when we roll out the next release update. Please bear with us.
Thank you for your understanding.
Glad I could “help” find a bug and thank you for digging into this further.
Thanks! Please stay tuned for the updates 