Custom 404 issues

Hi,

I am trying to use a custom 404 page with the X 404 plugin. I created a page, and assigned it within the plugin. When I view the page by going to its URL, everything looks fine. However, when I type in a wrong URL to test the 404, the custom CSS i added to the page to make the nav bar background blue does not work. Any idea why this is?

Move the CSS to a text element inside of some style tags.

Thanks so much! That worked.

I have the same problem, and that was a partial workaround for me. I was able to add a background image to the body tag, but other CSS that I tried to implement didn’t work out - despite looking normal in the preview, and normal when I view the page as a page (not as a 404).

Is this a known bug? Does anyone know of another way around it, or a way to smack Cornerstone’s CSS functionality so it works in this situation with X-404?

That worked for me to get my animations to work. Thanks! Ed

Hi there,

We reported this in our internal software, thank you for your time mentioning this. Please kindly stay tuned for upcoming releases to have a fix regarding the issue:

As an alternative solution please kindly use the workaround @michaelbourne introduced.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.