cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received

Can not activate theme.

cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received

root@charlie [~]# hostname
charlie.unisonplatform.com
root@charlie [~]# ping community.theme.co
PING community.theme.co (50.31.66.102) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from velocity.theme.co (50.31.66.102): icmp_seq=1 ttl=52 time=60.6 ms
64 bytes from velocity.theme.co (50.31.66.102): icmp_seq=2 ttl=52 time=60.5 ms

We can able access the domain community.theme.co from server. Also the mentioned ports 80/443 already opened in the server.

Please help.

Hello @travisdavis,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please contact your host and request to increase memory limit(256M) and maximum execution time(300). If that does not help, please check out the solution mentioned in following thread. Since you have mentioned that community.theme.co is accessible, you can ignore that step.

Let us know how it goes.

All requested was tried passed the recommend with no success. Please advise.

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi There,

I have tried re-installing X theme, Cornerstone and other possible methods but I could not validate your site. Could you please ask your hosting provider to update your PHP version to v7.1 or later and try validating your site again.

Thanks!

Did not work. This theme worked in the past. Not understanding; little frustrated.
Please advise.

Hi,

Can you provide us your Purchase Code in Secure Note.

I would like to check again but the FTP login provided doesn’t seem to have the right access.

I could not see or access your wordpress files.

Kindly check and let us know if it’s been fixed.

Thanks

I checked your server but it’s empty. Please check.

Thanks.

sorry, try again.

Unfortunately, it is the same.

We are trying to login to access error log. It might provide more details of the issue. You may also ask a copy of it from your hosting provider. Thanks.

sorry i still had it pointing to the wrong dir.

now it’s right

Hello There,

I was able to logged in view the folders and files. I made necessary changes already. I cannot test it because you have forgotten to give the WP credentials. Please check your site now.

FYI:
I have added code block as stated from this snippet:

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Did’t work

Now showing:
cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 15001 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received.

Wordpress login in secure message

Hi,

I would like to check again but it looks like your site is down at the moment.

I could not login to FTP and could not access your site as well.

Kindly contact your host as this could be related to your CURL error as well.

Thanks

site is up.

Hi There,

I have tested your cURL by adding a code (secure note) and it seems that cURL is not configured properly on your server.

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please contact your hosting provider with regard to this issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.