Curious with background

Hi there

I just created a section on my Homepage between each of the different sections to have the possibility to separate the sections with a background picture. Each separator section is set up with one of two backgrounds. All the separator are configured the same way but the shown background is looking different in its size. I don’t know how to handle this. Any help?

I send you in a private message the Admin credentials:

Thans in advance Ruedi

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I just tried it on my setup and I couldn’t find any issue with backgrounds. Is it the separator background or section background? Would you mind providing your site’s URL as well?

Thanks!

Dear Rad

this is the pages URL: www.strahlexpert.ch

The problem is that the separate sections (all named Trennlinie in Manage Layout view) I implemented between the sections do look different. It seems that the background picture is zoomed out in some but not in all of them. Don’t know were this behaviour come from.

Any idea?

Or is there a better solution to have such a customized separation line?

Best regards, Ruedi

Hi there,

I see it now, you should make your background rendered as a pattern. Please do this:

With your separator background setting, change the Repeat option to X Axis. Then change the Size & Position value to auto and bottom instead of cover and center.

Depending on your separator location, you may switch bottom value to top to make sure it sticks with the green background.

Thanks!

Dear Rad

I tried any combination but it seems that it doesn solve the solution. Interestingly, some of the separators look fine with exacttly the same settings as others which appear zoomed.

No idea from my side.

Is there a bug?

Regards, Ruedi

Hello There,

I have investigated your issue and it turns out that you have inserted a section along with your background image with no row and column. I added a row and columns for each of the “Trennlinie” and the issue seems resolve. Please do check the settings of the background image placements.

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Ok, this is great. thanks a lot

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.