CSS to Change Tag Text color, Post Title text color and Sidebar Widget Area background color

Hello, I am stuck making the tag and post titles visible. Since making the text for the footer area and the default text color for the site white, the tags and sidebar text is white on white.

How can I change the sidebar background and change the post title color in the sidebar and the tag text color under the post grid?

https://www.temporaryserver7.com/resources/ -This is the page I am having trouble with.

BTW, Pro theme is my favorite theme. I have made many WordPress sites using the Pro Theme. Long live Pro!

Pro Theme, Stack/Renew

Hello Jon,

Thanks for posting in!

It seems that your WPBakery Page Builder is causing some issues at the moment. We cannot access the site.

Please deactivate or delete the plugin and make sure to install the updated version. We would love to check your site if the issue persists. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Runel, Yes there was a glitch for a time but the site is loading properly again. Could you or someone from the team please take another look and make suggestions for editing the text color on the https://www.temporaryserver7.com/resources/ page. The tags are not displaying because the text is white on white. The post titles are not displaying in the sidebar because the text there is white on white also. I would like to find a way to keep the text white for the rest of the site but to make it black on this page. I am sure it is possible, but seem to be having trouble getting the css for this page correct. Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Hello Jon,

To change the color of the text on this page only I would suggest you add this custom CSS code under Theme Option —>CSS

For the post Tag.

.blog footer.entry-footer.cf a {
color: #000000;
}

For the sidebar post title

.blog .widget_recent_entries ul.wp-block-latest-posts a.wp-block-latest-posts__post-title {
}

For the sidebar tags

.blog .widget_block.widget_tag_cloud a.tag-cloud-link {
}

Please feel free to change the color code as per your design. The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Perfect! I spent a long time trying to do that and your css worked perfectly on the first try! Thanks again! Long Live Themeco

Hey Jon,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.