Css styling and essentials grid missing

n relation to my homepage – http://www.bbclub.com.au

I have been trying to deal with this through the support forum of “Paid Membership Pro”, however their suggestion has not fixed my issue, nor do they really want to explore my problem for me. I have recently updated my paid membership pro plugin to latest version and since updating the plugin my custom styling for the one of the sign-up shortcodes is not what it use to be.My essentials grid is also not displaying anymore. Not only did I update I team support team member also added code to fix another issue that was happening with the plugin.

I have added the following
select, textarea, input[type=”text”], input[type=”password”], input[type=”datetime”], input[type=”datetime-local”], input[type=”date”], input[type=”month”], input[type=”time”], input[type=”week”], input[type=”number”], input[type=”email”], input[type=”url”], input[type=”search”], input[type=”tel”], input[type=”color”], .uneditable-input {
display: inline-block;
height: 2.65em;
margin-bottom: 9px;
border: 2px solid #717b87;
padding: 0 0.65em;
font-size: 13px;
line-height: normal;
color: #717b87;
background-color: transparent ;
}
Previous to the update the sign up section in the top header was much neater and centered in the top header. The Field names were also more inline with the input field and the login link was under then sign up button… also both were central. (I have a screen shot if this is helpful, please see link below).
I have not changed any of the styling or other settings so not sure why any of this should have changed.
I have also lost a “essential grid” slide on the front page under the title premium recipes. I has asked if this could have anything to do with the code they added earlier? Their response was
“It looks like you might need to get an SSL certificate and this is the likely cause of your issues. So rather than it being an update, it’s a more strict enforcing of SSL in browsers that are causing issues. I see that stylesheets attempted via http are not allowed, but if they were https, then I think you’d be fine.
Can you please let me know what I need to do to fix these issues.”

This didn’t make much sense to me as everything was workign perfectly and how it should even without ssl certificate, it only stopped displaying correctly after update and code added… not sure which one of these may have caused the issue but I’m thinking something to do with the code.

As you will see I have added a dedicated ssl certificate to my site, this has not resloved any of my issues. I was hoping you might be able to take a look for me as I you have always been able to give exceptional support and have helped me so much a number of times.

Please see link here to what it should look like (and was looking like prior)

Many thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks
Naomi

Hello Naomi,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
​
And to assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Thank you so much for your time. I have actually resolved this problem myself.

Thank you again.
Naomi

1 Like

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.