CSS overridden?

I’m trying to change the CSS on the BuddyPress Recent Topics Widget in my footer. I don’t want the white border around it.

I’ve tried adding code in my child style.css and in the customizer, but it doesn’t work. Seems like something is blocking it…?

I’ve tried this:

.widget ul, .widget ol {
border: 0px !important;
box shadow: 0 0px 0px rgb(0, 0, 0) !important;
}

and this:

.widget ul, .widget ol {
border: 0px !important;
}

and a few other combinations.

Can you please take a look and let me know if you see what the issue is.

Thanks :slight_smile:

T

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

This should work

.widget ul, .widget ol {
    border: 0px !important;
    box-shadow: none !important;
}

Cheers!

Perfect! Thanks so much @Rad!! :grin::thumbsup:t2:

T

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.