CSS Not working

I’ve tried to apply some custom CSS both globally and also separately to sections (header, body, footer), and for some reason it’s not taking… one of the things I’m trying to do is remove the icon from 1 of the navigation items by adding a custom CSS script as stated below in one of the help topics… any idea why it’s not taking?


That is correct if you enable the Graphic Setup you will have an icon for all menu items. A workaround is to go to Appearance > Menus page and from top right section click on the Screen Options and enable the CSS Classes:

Then you will have a CSS Class option for each menu item. Add the class of no-icon to a menu item that you do not want to have an icon:

After that kindly go to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS and add the code below:

.no-icon .x-anchor-graphic {
display: none;
}

Hi @rmcgroup

Can you please send your website/page URL in a secure note so that we can have a look and suggest you a solution.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL, you have the wrong CSS selector. Please update your code to:

.no-icon .x-graphic {
	display: none;
}

But I’m confuse, because you did not enable the graphic/icon on your menu in the first place? Please clarify.

Cheers!

I just re-enabled and it’s working perfectly. For some reason I guess the CSS I pasted from another post was not for the PRO version? I don’t know, but it’s working great. Thank you again!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.