CSS Not working after changing WooCommerce Shop Page in PRO

Hello,

I have a ton of awesome code on my pricing page to color icons, stylize tables, add a tooltip, and much MUCH more! I’ve done this within a (Cornerstone?) content element.

Unfortunately, when I changed my Woocommerce settings so that my pricing page is set as my Woocommerce Shop (I want all buttons/links that go to the Shop page from the Woocommerce cart/checkout process to direct to my Pricing page), all my CSS stopped working and I am no longer able to edit my elements on the page.

If we can’t get this to work, is there a way to change the button “Return to Shop” button that appears in an empty cart to my Pricing page? I don’t want users to see the default shop page at all, ever.

HELP!?? :smiley:

Thanks in advance!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Please keep in mind that the WooCommerce Shop page is using a template. It will display product items dynamically. Any page, created in Cornerstone or even using the default editor, when assigned as your shop page will ignore any contents in it and the WooCommerce shop template will take over.

To change the “Return to shop” button to link to your pricing page, assuming that the child theme is set up, please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

// Return to the pricing page instead of shop is cart is empty
// =============================================================================
function return_to_pricing(){
  return 'http://example.com/pricing/';
}
add_filter('woocommerce_return_to_shop_redirect', 'return_to_pricing');
// =============================================================================

Please let us know if this works out for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.