CSS not updating

hey guys,
So when I edit my CSS to customize my woocommerce shop page it works and looks fine, but when I hit save the changes are not public. I am trying to change some colors like the white colored titles to black. I don’t know what could be the issue. I also tried downloading a cache plugin and clearing my cache. I am attaching screenshots of what it looks like to edit the CSS (changes work and are shown in real time), and then when I save the changes and view them in another tab they are not saved. (I will also attach my login in a secure note incase you would like to login and see whats going on.)

thanks so much guys,
Morgan

Hi,

  1. Kindly remove this code in your Custom CSS
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script>
  (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
    google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1953039160964094",
    enable_page_level_ads: true
  });
</script>

You can add it by installing this third party plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/
Then insert it in Scripts in Headers

  1. To make your heading black, add this in Theme Options > CSS
.woocommerce li.product .entry-header h3 a {
    color: #000;
}

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.