Css not saving

I have created id’s and added custom CSS to change (on the home page, first section) the current gray text color to white and move the button over to the left so that it is centered under the text, but no matter which page or how many times I enter and save the CSS, it’s overwritten on page refresh. Any thoughts?

Hello @sbjess,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

This might be a plugin conflict with Cornerstone. However, you could try testing for a plugin conflict.

You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Regarding centering the subscribe button, I’ve noticed you’ve added some margin-left on it. I suggest to remove that margin-left and add a class on the column of the 1st section. E.g. my-class
Note: Do not remove margin-bottom in the subscribe button.

.my-class {
   text-align: center;
}

This way the button will always be centered since its positioning is dependent on its parent’s column width.

Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.