CSS Local and Global

Local CSS is not working properly. CSS linked to the home page cannot be updated because changes will not save. The only workaround is to add the changes to the Global CSS file and use !Important to override Local CSS. On other pages, the behaviour is different. I can’t make changes to existing CSS as they will not save but I can add new code and that will save. I have reported this before and you said it was a known issue liked to CSS Grid. I’m not using CSS Grid to my knowledge. Can you please fix whatever the problem is as my site relies heavily on custom CSS.

Hi There,

I have checked our issue tracker and I can confirm that our staff already added this as a bug from your other thread. However we cannot provide any ETA as our developers working on a list of priority issues.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.