I just wanted to find out if anyone is using CSS hero with the X theme and if so, how do they like it? It says it’s compatible with the x theme, but I just wanted to find out if anyone is having any issues with it before I purchase.
Thanks!
I just wanted to find out if anyone is using CSS hero with the X theme and if so, how do they like it? It says it’s compatible with the x theme, but I just wanted to find out if anyone is having any issues with it before I purchase.
Thanks!
Hey There,
Several customers of ours use this plugin in conjunction with X. We do not officially support it but due to that fact I am confident that you will be having no problems using it. All the best!
Do you know if it’s hard to install? I asked their customer service and never received a reply.
Hey There,
That’s something you would need to discuss with them as we do not have any experience with this.