Hello,
Is there anything different between the classic columns and newer elements from the point of view of how the effect CSS code?
I’m trying to apply this code to an image and a column and neither works.
.hundred {
width: 100%; }
Hello,
Is there anything different between the classic columns and newer elements from the point of view of how the effect CSS code?
I’m trying to apply this code to an image and a column and neither works.
.hundred {
width: 100%; }
Hello @rinzin,
Thanks for asking. 
It totally depend on CSS selector you are using or the class that’s assigned on the particularly element. I looks like you have assigned a custom Class to the element. Can you please share website URL so we can give you the correct CSS code?
Thanks.
Hi There,
No CSS is needed you should click on the row where your column is placed and turn off the column container of the the row.
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.