CSS Formatting

Hello,
I have 2 questions regarding CSS formatting in for the domain: http://lebenskraft.de1.biz
1.) Some of the menu items in the sidebar menu on the left side have the color: #b2dfee.
For this I implemented the class .background-color-1 {
background-color: #b2dfee;
}
and added it as css class in the menu.

I would like that if I click on these colored menu items, the color should remain #b2dfee.
How can I implement this?

2.) In the main menu which has three items HOME KONTAKT IMPRESSUM I would like to change the font-size.
How to do it?

Thank you for your reply and support.
Georg Dick

Hello George,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To resolve this, please make use of this code:

.background-color-1,
.widget_nav_menu ul li .current-menu-item a {
   background-color: #b2dfee; 
}

2.) To change the font size of your main menu, please go to X > Launch > Options > Header > Links - Text and find the “Navbar Font Size” option.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,
I added this code in the customizer. But it does not work.
Can you pls. check.
Thank you.
Georg

Anser 2.) works fine.

Hi Georg,

1.) I checked the source code and it seems to work.

Try to clear your browser cache and plugin cache then check again.

Thanks

Thak you Paul,
there is a misunderstanding that I have to clarify.
Only those menue items that have initially blue blackground should keep blue background. The other menu items should have the standard behaviour. That means no blue bakcground when pressed.
Thank you.

Hi There,

Please add the following code instead of the previous code.

.background-color-1,.background-color-1:hover  {
    background-color: #b2dfee !important;
}

Hope it helps!

Thank you Jaoo,
I added this code to the customizer. But it does not work. Pls. check.
Kind regards
Georg

Hi Georg,

Please add this line:

.background-color-1>a:hover {background-color: #b2dfee !important;}

Before you preview the site, please clear all of your caching and optimizer plugin.

If the custom CSS does not still work, please deactivate your caching/optimizer plugin so we can test properly the given css codes.

Thanks,