CSS Editor on one specific page not saving/updating

I have a situation where CSS in the editor is not saving but only on the home page. It does show it’s saved but when you refresh the added CSS is gone and isn’t reflected on the front end.

I stripped the page down to bare essentials (removed the revolution slider and and a woocommerce product slider shortcode), cleared the cache and that didn’t change.

I deactivated a couple plugins I thought might cause it but that didn’t change anything and since the issue is only on one single page I’m confused as to what could be causing it. I’ll provide admin login to the staging website is a private note.

Thank you so much for the help!

Hey Tie,

I confirm the issue in your site. I saw errrors coming from Essential Grid, Slider Revolution and Typekit. I deactivated them and still the issue persists. The only possible cause I see now is this security warning.

Please try asking your host to whitelist Cornerstone resources in case their security system is blocking it. Please also try deactivating all third party plugins.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.