CSS Editor, Cornerstone, and Missing Templates

Hi. I’m using a child theme, and was making some changes in the CSS Editor. I then made some Cornerstone changes on a page and saved it. This was a full width page, but once I saved it the sidebar appeared. So I went into the page editor and all of the parent theme’s basic templates (full width, etc) are missing.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Are you having this issue on a specific page? I tried to login to your site and there are a lot of page and some are created in VPBakery Page builder. Would you mind providing us the direct link to the page that you are working on so that we could check it?

Thank you.

www.syntorial.com/buy-now/

As a temporary workaround I went into the Customizer and set all pages to full width (i’m running a Black Friday sale right now so I need this to look right). But, as you’ll see, in the buy-now’s edit page, there are no templates other than my custom ones.

Hi,

I checked your buy now page and can see the page templates.

Wordpress edit page

Cornerstone Editor

You need to scroll down to see full width Layout.

Weird! I swear they weren’t there before, even with scrolling. Either way, it’s fixed, and thank you for your quick response.

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.