CSS changes to bullet points

I added a custom CSS to my X theme site a while back that added blue arrows instead of the standard bullet points. However, on the AAWP Amazon plugin that I just got, the blue bullet points don’t work very well. As you can see on my page here: https://filmlifestyle.com/best-nikon-dslr/

Here’s a screenshot of what it looks like on this plugin: https://i.imgur.com/85AoklW.png

Is it possible for X theme to disregard a CSS style for a certain plugin? I’d like the standard bullet points just for the bullet points on these product boxes. Is that possible?

If not, is there a way to add some spacing, so that you can actually read the bullet points?

If you could give me the CSS for both, that would be fantastic.

Kind regards,

Hey @dreamseller188,

Add this CSS to your site.

.aawp .aawp-product--horizontal .aawp-product__description>ul {
    padding: 0;
}

.aawp .aawp-product--horizontal .aawp-product__description>ul li {
    padding-left: 20px;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.