CSS Change Font Characteristics - Just on Blog Area

Hey there,

im am building a Website with the Cornerstone Pagebuilder. But my CSS skills are just at the beginner level.

I want to change some font charecteristics - Just on my Blog-Area - Nowhere else.

So I wanna add the following CSS just on my Blog area. The CSS should not affect the rest of my side. How can I do that?

Thanks for helping :slight_smile:

Here is the code I wanna add on the Blog Area:

body { font-family: arial, regular; } p { color: #504646; font-size: 14px; font-weight: regular; } h1 { color: #504646; } a { color: #504646; } a:visited { color: #504646; } span { color: #FFFFFF; }

Hello there,

You just need to add .blog class in your custom CSS. So that would be like

body .blog { font-family: arial, regular; }
.blog p { color: #504646; font-size: 14px; font-weight: regular; }
.blog h1 { color: #504646; }
.blog a { color: #504646; }
.blog a:visited { color: #504646; }
.blog span { color: #FFFFFF; }

Please add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

Hey there,

thanks for your answer. Well that was an easy step ^^
It works just fine!

Thanks for your help :ok_hand:

Glad to you hear that :slight_smile: Youโ€™re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.