CS shortcodes rendering on live site but not in editor? Portfolio items

Hello,

I am after using PRO to create a portfolio item.

In the editor it shows up as normal however on the live site it is showing up with my design and then below it a load of shortcodes as per the picture. How can I fix this? I will add a secure note so you can have a look.

Please help as soon as possible thanks

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found the issue. I investigated further and found that the Content in The Result section is the reason behind your issue, < is breaking the structure and showing the rest of the shortcode without parsing.
I went ahead and replace <with its corresponding HTML entities &lt; and now it is working fine. I would suggest you use the Rich Text when you are adding some content that may contain some HTML special characters

Screenshot-659-

Thanks

Brilliant thanks.

I’ve actually noticed another error where in the tablet view the right column (with socials share buttons etc) is covering some of the text despite wrap being on. It’s like the z-index is too high or something but I can’t see where I can set the value for this column.

Can you please advise, thanks

Hi Stephen,

Glad that we are able to help you with this. Regarding your other error, I have checked your website in tablet view but unfortunately, not find any issues like it.

Can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem?

Thanks