/?cs-launch=1/ vs /x/ Page URLs

Hi Themeco! I’m wondering what the difference is between these two page urls? I was working on one website where it had the /x/ ending and I was having extreme issues getting the page builder to work because of WP Engine’s Cloudflare for staging sites. However, when I just created a separate live site and reinstalled everything, the page builder is working but the url has ?cs-launch=1 for the page editor and the header builder, every thing. This worries me because I can’t figure out why the url changed and why it worked on this site but not my staging site.

Is the /x/ page url preferred to the cs-launch and if so, did I install something incorrectly?

Thanks!
Diamond

As an update, I’m seeing the conflict here is because of the new WordPress Update - will there be a new version of Pro coming out here soon to better match with the 4.8.1 update?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! /?cs-launch=1 is the default url and goes with the default url of Wordpress. As soon as you change your permalink, Settings > Permalinks, for example you set the permalink to “Post Name”, the url will now change and use /x/. The url will not affect header builder or content editor. Just make sure that in your settings, Settings > General > Site URL and WordPress URL is the same as the current url of your dashboard. If it is not the same, it will throw in an error.

Hope this helps.