Cs_column widths / padding

I’m reducing the default padding for a set of three-across columns - but then I get a lot of blank space to the right of the third column, because the columns don’t expand to fill the space. How can I change the column width so each column is wider and there’s no blank space?

Thank you!

Hello @gljudson,

Thanks for writing in! You need to use the default 33% settings for the column widths just like this:

If you are using custom or have set up column widths like fixed value in px/em then you should select the 3 column setup as indicated in my screenshot above.

Best Regards.

Where is this found?

I should add - I’m not using Cornerstone - is that why I can’t find where this is?

Is there a way to do it with the old-style (!) editor?

Hello @gljudson,

I am not sure which page builder or editor you are using for your page, in order to help you with your concerns we need to check your setting. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in responding - I had some technical issues accessing the forum, but I’m back now. Here are the details you requested.

Hi @gljudson,

There is no such option available in the Classic Editor for what you are trying to do. I would suggest you use the Cornerstone and follow the suggestions given by my colleague Runel.

I have also investigated the page and found that you have added some of the Cornerstone shortcodes, but that will work with a proper structure, adding into the content will not give you the desired output.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.