Hello-
I like the masonry look of using cropped images in my portfolio. But I want those images to be bigger than they are showing up.
Here is the portfolio:
How can I get the images on that page bigger?
thanks
Hello-
I like the masonry look of using cropped images in my portfolio. But I want those images to be bigger than they are showing up.
Here is the portfolio:
How can I get the images on that page bigger?
thanks
Hi There,
I would suggest you using our Addon THE GRID to create your portfolio page.
You can customize much more and create a justified page with bigger images.
Use your portfolio items as a source. The grid allows you to create very modern layouts.
Hope it helps!
Would Essential Grid, the addon that comes with X be comparable?
Hi There,
Yes, Essential Grid is also a good choice.
Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.