Critical Error Validation Page

Summary

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation::is_plugin_installed() in /home/wunderki/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /home/wunderki/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php(72): X_TGMPA_Integration->with_plugin_status(Array) #1 /home/wunderki/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/admin/class-validation-extensions.php(21): X_TGMPA_Integration->get_extension_list() #2 /home/wunderki/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/admin/class-validation.php(28): X_Validation_Extensions->script_data_extensions() #3 /home/wunderki/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/admin/class-validation.php(58): X_Validation->get_module_data() #4 /home/wunderki/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): X_Validation->enqueue_scripts(‘toplevel_page_x…’) #5 /home/wunderki/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filt in /home/wunderki/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/updates/class-x-tgmpa-integration.php on line 61

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Can you please assist me-when I click on Validation, I get this error.

Hello @stopanddance,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please confirm that you are having the latest version Pro theme 4.0.10 and the WordPress 5.6. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I posted a secure note to my original posting. Thank you.

Hello @stopanddance,

Thanks for sharing the credential, It seems that the theme is not updated properly. I would suggest you deactivate the Pro and reinstall the theme. If it doesn’t work for please let us know. It would be better if you could provide your FTP details in the secure note so that we can investigate it.

Thanks

Hello @stopanddance,

Thanks for sharing the FTP details, unfortunately, the given FTP credentials are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Hey @stopanddance,

There’s no need to log in to your server. There’s a conflicting plugin on your site. I deactivated all 3rd party plugins and Pro’s validation page works.

Our themes use TGM_Plugin_Activation and if there’s a plugin that also uses that incorrectly, it will result in a fatal error like in your case.

Once you’ve found the conflicting plugin, report it to the plugin author.

Before reporting an issue to us, please always check your site if the issue is really coming from our theme and nothing is conflicting. You can do that by performing the following steps. I followed the Plugin Conflict test to know that a 3rd party plugin is causing the issue.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

Thank you for your cooperation.

I have determined that Woocommerce when activated is making the validation page not work. I went back to an older version of Woocommerce to try to get everything working and it is still causing the error on my validation page. You’re saying this is an issue with WooCommerce?

Hey @stopanddance,

I checked your plugins section and I see you’ve so many WooCommerce addons active at the moment, I believe one of your WooCommerce addon is causing the issue. Try deactivating all plugins first and then enable only WooCommerce plugin and keep all the addons disabled and then see if you still get the error message.

If it’s fixed then try activating other plugins including the WooCommerce addons one by one.

Let us know how this goes!

Thank you! I deactivated the WooCommerce add-on plugin that appears to be causing the issue. , Last thing, when I go into the validation page and I try to activate the superfly plugin, it returns back that there is a fatal error. What would be causing this? The other plugins activate perfectly fine.

Hey @stopanddance,

If the Superfly plugin is already installed then try deleting it first and then head over to validation page and try re-installing the plugin.

If you’re unable to activate the plugin via validation page then try activating the plugin via WP Admin > Plugins page.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.