Credit cart icons do not show in checkout page (stripe and paypal)

Hello

I contact the woocommerce support and they said to contact the theme developer because the credit cart icons in my checkout are loaded but the theme do not show them up. could you please take a look?
uplevitydancetraining.com

This is their reply:
"However, I took a look at your site, and can confirm that the credit card options are missing. I did more digging, and found that the image links for the credit card icons are loaded, but it looks like your theme is playing spoilsport, and removing those images, as you can see in the screenshot below:
I can see that you have a Child theme enabled. Could you please contact your theme developers about this? You could also make the necessary modifications in your custom theme/CSS so that the card images would be displayed in the checkout screen - next to the Stripe payment option.
"

Thanks

Hi There,

Unfortunately, I can’t check the issue because the shop page is not loading the product thus I can’t go to checkout page.
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hello

To go to the checkout page simply click on “buy now” on one of the three package and it will send you directly to the cart. Then from there you go to the checkout.
https://uplevitydancetraining.com/booking/

Let me know,

Thanks

Hi There,

I can see the issue, try adding this custom CSS:

.woocommerce-checkout form .payment_methods li:nth-child(2) label img {
      display: initial;
   }

Hope this helps.

ok thank you.
What about the paypal? i also add the images with some custom php (if you check the inspector in chrome you see they are loaded but hidden)

thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Do you want something like this?

If that is the case, please make use of this code:

.woocommerce-account form .payment_methods label img, 
.woocommerce-checkout form .payment_methods label img {
    display: initial;
    max-width: 150px;
}

.woocommerce-account form .payment_methods label a, 
.woocommerce-checkout form .payment_methods label a {
    display: block;
}

.payment_box.payment_method_paypal {
    padding-left: 18px;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Perfect! works :slight_smile:

Hi @nicogloazzo,

Great! Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.:slight_smile: