Hello,
Agency has nice CTA which I use without anhy change throught my site.
Is it possible to add any text or number just after the icon that appear on hover. Right now it is only icon.
thanks
Hello,
Agency has nice CTA which I use without anhy change throught my site.
Is it possible to add any text or number just after the icon that appear on hover. Right now it is only icon.
thanks
Hey @VitaliKon,
There’s no option for this but could be done using CSS.
First, add or assign a class to your CTA like cta-text. Then, add this CSS to your Content CSS.
.cta-text .graphic:after {
content: " Text";
}


This would be the result.

Please note that we’re using custom CSS to achieve this. The code I gave serves only as a guide so you know how to extend what is available in X / Pro. Fixing issues arising from the use of custom code and further enhancements would be outside the scope of our support.
Thanks.
Hello,
Thanks for that, I added my stuff as well.
font-size: 75px;
word-spacing: 10px;
last question about how to make space between icon and text. I just need space. word-spacing manages the text added only.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.