Creative CTA mobile

Hello! The Creative CTA acts differently for me on mobile. When I tap it - I hope I can describe this clearly - the photo slides off, but the image that is supposed to pop up next (on mine it is a white text phrase on a dark blue background) does not. I just get a gray box and then the link is triggered. (which is fine, the link should trigger, I don’t have a problem with that)

However, after the link is visited and I go back to the Creative CTA element, the image that I want has appeared.

Here is the thing: I am OKAY with that image not appearing on mobile, but I can’t have that gray box showing up before the link loads. Is there a way to disable that, or make my image appear?

Thank you!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

May I know where’s the CTA element that has this issue? I tried adding one and it works okay, or what mobile browser you’re testing it with?

Thanks!

Wow, that’s weird! I tested it for iPhone 5 at mobiletest.me and it worked fine, but on my actual iPhone 5 and iPad devices it does what I described.

Hi there,

Perhaps it’s not updated? Or please clear your browser cache before testing.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.