Creative CTA element

Hello wonderful support team.
I wonder if you can help me with this element (Creative CTA) which I used some 6 years ago.

1. I have removed the link url. Can I make the image jump back to the text (which was originally in front of the image)?
  1. If the above is not possible, I’ll like it to go to “the worm” module in the About page. How should the url be? This module is at the bottom of the About page.
  1. I changed the image. It looks ok on mobile devices, but bloated on desktops:

What dimension of the image should I upload to stop the bloating of the wording (Psalm 22:6) on desktop?

1. Should I upload a jpeg or png file for this image? It’s basically to show the wording (Psalm 22:6)?

2. Can I fill up the whole box/row/section with this image? If so, what dimensions should my image be? If can’t, I will understand.

3. Is there a way to make the image appear without clicking the text in front of it? ie the image animates in on its own after the text is seen for a few seconds.

Hey @iamwithU,

1. You haven’t mentioned where exactly it jumps previously so we’ll proceed with #2.

2. Type a name for your Module ID and in your Creative CTA element Link, insert your About page URL + the Module ID + _forcefullwidth or _wrapper like :

https://yourdomain.com/about/#worm_forcefullwidth

or

https://yourdomain.com/about/#worm_wrapper

1. It’s of no use to change the aspect ratio of the image because the size of the Creative CTA varies based on screen size. I just recommend that you change the Top and Bottom Padding of the Creative CTA to a percentage value in order to somewhat maintain the aspect ratio of the whole Creative CTA. Adjust the value as needed.

1. Please try both so you can see what’s best in terms of quality.
  2. and 6 are not possible.

Thank you @christian for your kind response.

As for #1, if you clicked the image, it jumps to the top of the page. Can we make the page jump back to the Creative CTA with the original text in front, “But I am…”, ie before the image appears? Can we assign a name to this CTA in the url so it toggles back to this element?

As for your advice in #3, increasing the padding shows more of the image, which is nice, but it is still relatively bloated compared to the rest of the page. I tried values from 50% to 5%, but still the image is disproportionate on desktops. It is perfect on mobiles. I thought of reducing the image size, but I think that will shrink the size on mobiles… Seems like I’m stuck?

Hey @iamwithU,

No.

What exactly do you have in mind. Please show us through a mockup or illustration so we can advise if it’s possible or not.

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

Is there a way to stop it jumping? Right now, it jumps to the top of the page.

If you look at the screenshot on a mobile, the image is perfect:

The wording “Psalm” is more or less about the same size as the wording on the rest of the page.

However, if you look at the desktop:

The wording “Psalm” is bloated compared to the rest of the font on the same page. I just like the wording “Psalm” to approximate to the other font on the same page. As you have suggested, I tried adjusting the padding values from 5% to 50% but the image still is disproportionate to the rest of the page on desktops.

Any suggestions to improve this CTA element are welcome.

Hey @iamwithU,

I see. In that case, there’s no solution as the image scales. If you want the same font size all throughout, use the Card element instead and use text not an image.

Thanks.

Noted with thanks, @christian. Appreciate your advice.

Hi @iamwithU,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.