Creative Columns 1 - Animation effect suddenly not working on front end

Hi there!

I am using the Creative Columns 1 template on my webpage and have successfully edited the template to my liking. The problem is that all of a sudden the animation effect isn’t showing up in the front end even though it seems to look fine in the editor. The website is here: https://drydenchamber.ca/midnightmadness/. Nothing was changed in the CSS except changing the border colours.

Not sure if it could be related to this, but it seems like it stopped working when I changed the background colours from one of the brand colours saved in the palette to red and green.

If someone could assist me with this, that would be wonderful. Thanks so much!

Hi Nathalie,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Note is sent!

Hi Nathalie,

The given credentials are not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,

I am so sorry about that! I’ve updated the credentials in my note.

Thanks so much,

Natalie

Hey Natalie,

You are not using the latest versions. Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 9.1.4
  • Cornerstone 6.1.4
  • WordPress 5.8
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi guys,

I didn’t see any update notification so I didn’t realize I needed to update - thank you for letting me know! It seemed to resolve itself before I updated, but I made sure to update my theme anyway to be more reliable. Thank you so much for your help! :slight_smile:

Hi Natalie,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

When I update to X Theme 9.1.4 from 8.3 the theme breaks. I am running Cornerstone Version 5.3.3. Do I need to update Cornerstone before or after updating XTheme to get this to work?

Thank you.
DJ Furgason

Hey DJ Furgason,

Please follow the steps below on how you can update your X theme.

• Uninstall and delete your current installed Cornerstone plugin ( to avoid any issues when updating the X theme )
  • Update the X theme to the latest version
  • Install again the latest Cornerstone plugin

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.