Creating Post: Fonts to be larger. Space for sidebars to be remove

Hello,
I am now making a post and found out that the fonts of the post were very small. I can only use the paragraph format. Headings 1- 6 are not intended for content writing as well as the preformatted.

And also, I want to remove the space intended for the sidebars only for every post I like to remove it if needed. I am using X - ethos 3.

See photo below:

Hey @Freund,

For the font, please make the Root Font Size bigger in Appearance > Typography. If you’re Root Font Size Mode is Stepped, you will need to set each screen size.

Removing the sidebar conditionally would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support. You will need to hire a developer for this.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.