Hi,
I am trying to see how I can modify the layout of the individual post pages. At present it is a very large image with the text below. I would like to try and stylise this. Is this possible please?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Not sure about the exact changes that you’re expecting. However try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area and then you can add your own customizations as well
.single-post .entry-featured {
max-width: 40%;
float: left;
margin-right: 2%;
}
.single-post .entry-wrap {
padding-top: 0;
}
Thanks!
Brilliant - that is exactly the sort of thing i needed, and I now see how to do it. very many thanks for your excellent support and all of the hard work you guys do in maintaining this brilliant theme.
I am glad to see we have managed to assist you.
And thank you for your kind words.
Have a great day!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.