Creating minimum height for video background on sub-page

I’m using Cornerstone to make a background video header on a sub-page. I was able to successfully post the full-width video background within a Section block, but the height is extremely small. I cannot find the Style section within the page customizer to adjust the minimum height. I tried adding “min-height: 450px” to the CSS but it didn’t work either. How can I adjust the minimum height? Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To insert the minimum height for your section, you will have to find the “Customize” tab in the section settings.

And then insert an inline css: min-height: calc(100vh - 220px);

Please understand that the 220px is an example height of the header to make sure that your section will have enough height together with your header when viewed in the browser.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This worked perfectly, thanks so much!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.