Creating blog with loopers, how to create a blog layout that filters by post category

I am using this series of Themeco tutorials to build a new blog layout using Loopers after The Grid plugin really stopped working well on our site:

One thing that was nice about The Grid is that I was able to easily create a layout that allowed for filtering of loaded posts based on post categories:

Since this is the recommended replacement for The Grid plugin (https://theme.co/docs/the-grid), I was hoping there would be a way to achieve a similar functionality with the looper.

Thank you,
-Brad

Hi Brad,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can use the Essential Grid plugin instead of The Grid for similar kinds of functionalities. But you can’t use the Looper Provider with the Essential Grid. If you want to use the Looper Provider you can use the Grid element which is only available with the Pro. I would suggest you go through the following documentation which may help you.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.