Creating a sidebar within a page to only show details in a specific column on the same page when clicked

Hey Guys,

I have been trying to create a side bar on the same page that only present the respective details in the column to the right and on the same page when clicked. Please see an example below of what that I am trying to accomplish:

http://atento.com/what-we-do/industries-we-serve/

I want to be able to create some industries on the left and when I click on the link it displays those details on the right, within the same page. Can you please advise how to accomplish this if possible?

Regds/Parv

Hey Parv,

Regretfully, this is not a feature offered in X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.