Creating a list of programs

I am trying to build a list of programs but I can’t figure out how to do it. I want it to look something like below where they list all the programs in the categories tab and Coming Soon tabs and when a user clicks on a program it shows the information without sending them to another page. Is there a more efficient way to build this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in and the very detailed post information. You maybe able to achieve what you have in mind by mixing the Cornerstone element and a shortcode. You can make use of the tab element and insert an accordion element shortcode inside the tab content item.

For your reference, you can check out the demo shortcode here:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/accordion/

Please check out the secure note for my test page.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.