Creating a curves live between buttons

Thankyou for your continued support.
This is the image of my design file for my website I’m trying to achieve with the curved line inbetween each column which are buttons to each of the sports. I’ve been trying to figure out how to implement this but struggling to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Will

Hi,

I would like to check but the login provided doesn’t seem to work.

Kindly check again and let us know,

Thanks

My emails, .co.uk! See Secure notes! Cheers!

Hi There,

On the first 4 columns of your row you will add to the style box of each column

border-right: 1px solid deepskyblue;

Hope it helps

Massive help thankyou! is there anyway to make the line shorter, Max-width/max-height doesn’t work!

Thanks Again
Will

Hi There,

That could be possible using CSS Pseudo selectors :before or :after

You could add an image instead of the borders, Unfortunately this customization would be out of the scope of our support, but you can do a quick research and achieve that.

Hope it helps