Creating a box behind text

Hi there,

I’m trying to create a unified box behind the custom headline and the text in my first section.
I can manage to create boxes behind each element separately, but a gap remains between them.

A picture tells more than a thousand words in this case:

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I’ve got the under construction plugin activated so I’ll provide you my login details in private.

Many thanks,
Tessa

Hi there Tessa,

Thanks for writing this.

On the second box, add the following to the styling box, which will bring the boxes together. Note you may need to add a unique class and target the box with some media queries to get it looking perfect for every screen size.

margin-top: -11px;

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Jack! Looks neat!

Best, T

You’re welcome - thank you for keeping us updated :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.