Creating a blog page

Hi,
I was just wondering how I can implement a blog page on my website now.
And how can I edit this blog page with Cornerstone?
Somehow I am at the loss.
The address is: oktoberfest-pretoria.co.za

Hi There,

Create a page, go to Settings > Reading and select your page a your latest posts page.

This page will be your blog page, but this page cannot be edited on Cornerstone.

If you want to have a page with your latest posts that you can edit with Cornerstone you need to create a normal page using Cornerstone and use the Recent posts element or what I actually prefer, use our Addon The Grid or Essential Grid which allow you to build really modern layout grids to show your latest posts.

Hope it helps!

Thank you! Which one is the better one: The Grid or Essential Grid? Especially for someone who has never worked with it before?
Best, Susen

Hi There,

Please take a look at this ticket:

Hope it helps :slight_smile: