Creating a basic header

hey. I’m wanting to create a header that pretty much denotes a section within an educational site. I want to have the regular menu up top, but with a header-picture beneath it and options that relate to that topic.

So … let’s say I’ve got a section on oh … Jedi training (it’s what came to me). I want to have the regular menu unchanged. Yet below it, a picture which is constant across a bunch of pages and posts categorized ‘Jedi training’. I also want a second menu ONLY on those pages & posts within that header beneath the main header.

Any articles or advice on how to do this? Just getting into headers and a bit overwhelmed, wondering if there’s a quick solution from the peers :slightly_smiling_face:

If you are using Pro, you can create multiple headers and assign them to different pages and categories. That would be the easiest way.

Thank you. One of the things I’m noticing is that when I start creating a custom header, that it overrides the ethos post carousel. How to design properly so it doesn’t do that, but starts underneath the post carousel?

like … I just made a custom header for my Academy page. However, it erases the post carousel above the header here -->

If you click on any of the other menu bits, the carousel is there (except the main page but that’s another story)
???

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.