Created page using xtheme cornerstone, backend content, front-end nothing

Hey,

I created https://www.samwertheim.com/mobile-dog-groomer/ and I added a revolution slider. On the back end it is normal, front end, nothing appears. I check all setting and compared it to older pages I developed, they are the same, except pages I created a month ago appear no problem, new pages I created wont load since update. Please help.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It appears that you are using SiteGround. Could you please clear your site cache or temporarily disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Worked great. Thanks! You guys are truly awesome!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.