Create same height for column

Hello. Thanks for all the great support. The page with the issue is https://www.kiscc.com/cecehome/

I am trying to create the same height for a column on this page: the logo with audio file below it is on the left and the bloom optin form on the right. I have added a class id of sameheight for this column and the custom css code below but it isn’t working. Any ideas are appreciated.

.sameheight .x-container {
display: flex;
}

I don’t see anything on your site that would deliver equal heights for those two columns. Check out Michael’s blog post with code that delivers what I think you are looking for. https://xthemetips.com/create-columns-equal-heights/286/

@dabigcheeze

Thanks for helping out

@cece101

I think what you are trying to do is align it vertically.

You can try this code instead.

.equal-column .x-column.x-1-2 {    
    display: inline-block;
    vertical-align: middle;
    float: none;
}

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much!

You are most welcome!