Create popover/infobox on image/content dropdown

Hi,

I have 4 images (team members) and I would like to pop up extra content when you hoover or click the image (within the new cornerstone).

I Found out that:
It is possible with content dropdown > add image and it looks great but…
The element content dropdown needs to be placed in a column within a row.

So I create a row with 3 columns. In every column I place a content dropdown element but the element is on the left side of the column. Is it possible to center the image (Graphic) per column?. If you change the size of the screen the images are placed underneath each other instead of next to eo (because ther is info nect to it we don’t see).
Or is content dropdown ONLY for header and footer? Is there another way to create something like this?
If you login you can see the two options i Tried and I really would like to create a pop up kind of thing when you hoover or touch the teammembers…

Thank you for your help.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! You can achieve this with Classic Image Element but you need to enable the Link option (see screenshot)

If you want to trigger the info on click then add javascript:void(0); in the Href field, then adjust settings for your info (see the screenshot)

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.