I want to add a link on my header that has a colored box around it making it look like a button.
My website is sleepchampbaby.com
The menu “Free Online Class” takes them to a landing page to register.
Can you help with this please?
I want to add a link on my header that has a colored box around it making it look like a button.
My website is sleepchampbaby.com
The menu “Free Online Class” takes them to a landing page to register.
Can you help with this please?
Hi There,
http://sleepchampbaby.com/blog/daughters-regression-being-a-baby/
Are you referring to Watch Online Classes?
Please clarify,
Thanks
Go to sleepchampbaby.com/about and you will see a link at the menu in the header
“Watch The Online Class”. That takes my audience to this link http://easypeasysleepytime.com/babysleepclass-reg/
I would like to create a button for this link only in my menu header. Does that help?
Hey @sarahong,
Add following CSS code in Global CSS section.
.menu-item-2857 >a>span {
padding: 5px;
border: 3px solid #4D186E;
}
Change border color as per your requirement.
Let us know how it goes.
Regards
Thanks so much Rahul. It’s working!
May I know how I can also display the menu header in my Homepage? Right now it’s hidden.
Thanks.
Hey @sarahong,
Please check which page template is set in your home page. If you select blank page then you want to be able so see header and footer. Set default or any other page template in home page.
Regards
Great, thanks again Rahul! All sorted now.
You’re always welcome!
Cheers.