First of all, I am new to X and I am impressed by the options till now. So good job!
I am building a Non-profit’s website.
I want to create a section to display the latest posts and pages with tab-like options to view latest articles, blog posts, campaigns, posts, etc. I am confused as to what should be used- tabs, portfolio, grid, etc. I want the individual tiles to look like the tiles in https://www.unicef.org/ (just below the hero on the homepage). Just that I want to add tabs at the top to be able to change between blog posts, latest articles, etc
So my question has three parts:
1.) How do I achieve the tab and layout?
2.) How do I go about creating the card/tile structure as in https://www.unicef.org/ (the section below the hero on the homepage)?
3.) How will the posts in the section get updated automatically? I mean, when I add a new blog post, it should show as the first among the blog cards when the blog tab is clicked.
hI there,
Thanks for asking!
Regretfully X doesn’t offers that feature. To make similar kind of functionality you need custom development, which is out of our theme support scope.
We encourage you to please find a developer who can help you build this.
Thanks for understanding!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.