Create a similar header with logo in the middle

Working site: http://armadilloroofingco.com

I’d like to recreate a similar header to another one of my websites http://www.securefenceandrail.com/

I want the same layout with the logo in the middle and then menu items on each side. Same level of transparency, everything.

Please help me in the right direction.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

That’s only doable with Pro header builder, you can add menu elements and image element in the header. Like menu on left and right, then an image in the middle.

Some tried it and successful but it requires CSS and menu customization which we can’t cover.

Thanks!

Ok. I went ahead and upgraded to PRO. I am working with the logo middle template. I want the header to have opacity (already set), and I want the body of the website to start behind it. Make sense? I don’t want the content to start after the header, I want it to be behind it.

Hey @nlwebdesign,

It looks like the content is already behind your bar.

The bar just looks solid because of the sky background. If you look at it closely, you’ll see some clouds behind your bar.

Thanks.

I figured it out myself. Thank you.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.